Dry brushing is a quick and easy way to highlight mouldings and add texture to painted surfaces.
- Decant a small spoonful of Vintro Chalk Paint or Vintro Metallic Paint onto a paper plate or into a small container.
- Dip the tips of a Vintro Brush into the paint and wipe the bristles onto kitchen roll, or a clean dry cloth, to remove excess paint until the brush is nearly dry.
- Using a light feathery touch, stroke the bristles over carvings, mouldings or where you want to add texture.
- The base coat should still be clearly visible on most of the piece.
- Repeat until you have achieved the desired look.
- More texture can be added by randomly brushing on more than one layer of colour.