Terms and conditions for this website, which is operated by:
Vintro Paint Limited; a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at:
707c Thorp Arch Estate
Telephone Number: 01937 845764
Vintro Paint Limited (VPL) operate this website subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions, regardless of whether or not you place an order with us. Should you not accept these terms, do not use this website.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time with sole discretion and without notice by updating this page. You should check this website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. VPL reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for violation of these terms and conditions.
The images and information on this website are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without written permission.
© Vintro Paint Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Vintro Chalk Paint and the Vintro logo are registered trademarks of VPL
3. ORDERING FROM US
You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of this process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you acknowledgement of your order, detailing the quantity and products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we receive the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made, even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
Where goods are not available;
Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
If there has been a pricing or product description error; or
If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
All prices displayed in pounds sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates.
All prices on this site exclude charges for shipping which are dependent on delivery address and total order price. Charges for shipping are indicated on the shopping basket and checkout pages. Special offers or promotions are for UK based customers only, unless expressed otherwise.
5. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
You may cancel your order:
(1) By notifying us by email at email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(2) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods at any time, within 14 days of receipt, for a refund, excluding our shipping costs. The cost of returning goods shall be borne by you.
(3) All returns and refunds are subject to the terms of our Returns Policy, which can be found here
6. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and VPL, all information on this website is provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. VPL assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website. In no event shall VPL be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or damages whatsoever, including without limitation, those resulting from:
(1) Reliance on the materials presented,
(2) Costs of replacement goods,
(3) Loss of use, data or profits,
(4) Delays or business interruptions,
(5) And any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of products or information whether or not VPL have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This website could include technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. However, VPL make no commitment to update materials on this site.